Hello again! I was recently in Los Angeles buying a cryo-sauna for our new space coming this fall in downtown Manhattan. I paid a visit to my dear friend Joyce Rockwood (joycerockwood.com) at the immaculate, most holy, detox spa The Springs LA in downtown Los Angeles. What I call the Williamsburg of LA.
Here's what we discussed:
- Joyce's video blog on healing IBS with colonics and juicing (joycerockwood.com/blog)
- Cecil the lion and selective compassion
- Dr. Hiromi Shinya and sludgy intestines
- Eating spiders
- Freezing your privates in cryo-saunas
- A whole bunch of other stuff I forgot. You'll have to listen!
And remember: We’re just talkin’ here! Nothing said is intended to replace medical treatment or the advice of your healthcare provider.
The content of this podcast is intended for informational and educational purposes only. It should not be used as a substitute for medical treatment or the advice of a professional healthcare provider. Any information or statements made in this podcast regarding dietary supplements, foods, nutritional benefits or health remedies have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.